In his series of television interviews with macroeconomists, Jan Libich has this time interviewed Adrian Pagan and Warwick McKibbin, both with extensive insider experience of the actual policy process here in Australia. Adrian talks about how decisions are actually made by the RBA, showing that it is far less of a pristine and precise process than one might think. Warwick talks about his take on the causes and consequences of the 2008 financial crisis. Enjoy!
- Casey on Letter to IACO on Carbon Emissions
- Tania Metcher on Is QUT a real university?
- JC on Baby bonus: even as it exits poor implementation continues
- Zei on Is QUT a real university?
- bruce mountain on Letter to IACO on Carbon Emissions
- hrbatanu on Getting into a top economics PhD programme
- Casey on Cyberbullying hysteria
- Claire on Cyberbullying hysteria