OK – the voting hasn’t finished yet. And the media spin hasn’t finished yet. But the betting markets have had President Obama as a clear favourite for weeks. His probability of re-election on betting markets has been between 70% and 80%. The problem for Romney is his votes are in the wrong places.
- Tania Metcher on Is QUT a real university?
- JC on Baby bonus: even as it exits poor implementation continues
- Zei on Is QUT a real university?
- bruce mountain on Letter to IACO on Carbon Emissions
- hrbatanu on Getting into a top economics PhD programme
- Casey on Cyberbullying hysteria
- Claire on Cyberbullying hysteria
- kme on Cyberbullying hysteria