In his series on Australian macro-economics, Jan Libich this time has talked to Bob Gregory and Michael Knox. Bob was on the RBA board and still interacts extensively with Australian policy land. Michael is in the private sector (RBS Morgans) and as such advises firms on the macro-economy. Both have fascinating insights into how the macro-economy works, what caused the global financial crisis, and how policy is actually arrived at. Enjoy!
- Casey on Letter to IACO on Carbon Emissions
- Tania Metcher on Is QUT a real university?
- JC on Baby bonus: even as it exits poor implementation continues
- Zei on Is QUT a real university?
- bruce mountain on Letter to IACO on Carbon Emissions
- hrbatanu on Getting into a top economics PhD programme
- Casey on Cyberbullying hysteria
- Claire on Cyberbullying hysteria