The Economic Society in Queensland runs a series of televised presentations whereby they get economists to talk about topical issues they are working on. Following Quiggin, Bhagwati and McKibbin, it was my turn a few weeks ago to talk about the Christian-Islamic conflict, the general problems in handling nation states, and the various issues surrounding Somalia in particular. A full agenda! Just click on the picture…
- ralph on How academics, ministry experts, and civil society are losing: is the government now for the few?
- My Homepage on Parental leave: The Abbott thought
- Scott Mitchell on Trends in hours worked in Australia
- aaron nicholas on We economists are a dismal bunch, aren’t we?
- Chris Lloyd on How did the Snowden revelations impact behaviour?
- Andreas Ortmann on We economists are a dismal bunch, aren’t we?
- Paul Frijters on We economists are a dismal bunch, aren’t we?
- sivaprasad yadav koyya on How to lie with statistics: the case of female hurricanes.