I have a piece at the Conversation looking at the effect of wind generation on the National Electricity Market. The effect of wind generation depends on its correlation with demand (it is negatively correlated with the peak demand in South Australia according to the AEMC) and what type of generation is ‘pushed out’ of the market by wind. And the short term effects may be very different to the long term.
- Casey on Letter to IACO on Carbon Emissions
- Tania Metcher on Is QUT a real university?
- JC on Baby bonus: even as it exits poor implementation continues
- Zei on Is QUT a real university?
- bruce mountain on Letter to IACO on Carbon Emissions
- hrbatanu on Getting into a top economics PhD programme
- Casey on Cyberbullying hysteria
- Claire on Cyberbullying hysteria