I have a piece over at the conversation on the appointment of a new CEO at Channel Ten and the demise of free-to-air (FTA) television. In brief, the new CEO seems to be hoisting the white flag and saying ‘the internet has won’. So the interesting issue is the FTA television response. My bet is that they will try to label themselves as ‘essential services’ and get government funding. But this will probably only have an effect once at least one network has gone belly up. Anyway – it will be an interesting decade!
- Tania Metcher on Is QUT a real university?
- JC on Baby bonus: even as it exits poor implementation continues
- Zei on Is QUT a real university?
- bruce mountain on Letter to IACO on Carbon Emissions
- hrbatanu on Getting into a top economics PhD programme
- Casey on Cyberbullying hysteria
- Claire on Cyberbullying hysteria
- kme on Cyberbullying hysteria